Casa Agostos is a quietly located holiday home for six people in the Algarve. Modern architecture with floor-to-ceiling windows, numerous terraces, and a stylish 15-meter pool make this a designer dream house.
DISCOUNTS FOR AVAILABLE PERIODS UNTIL MID NOVEMBER
1 WEEK: € 400 DISCOUNT (use coupon WEEK1 at checkout)
2 WEEKS: € 900 DISCOUNT (use coupon WEEK2 at checkout)
The one-story building consists of a restored part and a new extension that seamlessly blends. Via an outside staircase, you reach the roof terrace, offering breathtaking views; the perfect spot for lounging and stargazing.
Enjoy the comfort of modern design, at less than half an hour from Faro, the beautiful beaches of southern Portugal, and at a stone’s throw from picturesque villages.
- In the restored part of the villa are three bedrooms with comfortable double beds. The large windows in the rooms provide unobstructed views, and each room gives direct access to one of the patios.
- Two bright bathrooms with toilet, sink, and bath with shower.
- Living room with lounge sofa, fireplace and a huge sliding door that disappears into the wall
- The well-appointed design kitchen (including oven, espresso coffee machine, and dishwasher, NO freezer) flows naturally into the living room.
- 15 meters long concrete block swimming pool
- Green garden with lawn and native trees.
- Various rooms give access to the covered and uncovered terraces with designer garden furniture and sun loungers.
- The house has a rooftop terrace with panoramic views over the rural surroundings dotted with olive and almond trees. The perfect spot for lounging and stargazing.
In a calm spot in the Algarve, north of Faro, surrounded by almond and olive trees, is set Casa Agostos. The unique architecture and décor of this holiday home are the work of internationally renowned architect Pedro Domingos and is featured in several architecture and interior design magazines. The concrete flooring, sharp, clean lines and a fresh approach to minimalist design contrast magnificently with the earthy, rural environment. The spacious and bright design with sophisticated décor gives a warm and welcoming vibe, while the large windows offer uninterrupted views of the surrounding hills. The three large bedrooms, two bathrooms, and living areas merge seamlessly and can accommodate six people.
On the roof terrace and the various patios, you can enjoy the peaceful setting. The gorgeous elongated pool that is built into a concrete block contrasts magnificently with the surroundings. From the house, you are in a few minutes in Santa Barbara de Nexe, a picturesque village with bars, restaurants, a supermarket, and a bakery plus you can reach the beach within 20 minutes.
Casa Agostos let you enjoy rural charm and tranquility, while excellent restaurants, adventure, and sightseeing are at hand. The coastline with impressive cliffs and caves invites to swim, snorkel and make fabulous walks.
Visit colorful coastal towns such as Olhão and Fuseta, or walk in the Natural Reserve of Ria Formosa. With an average of 300 sunny days per year, the Algarve is an attractive destination all year round.
Within a short 20-minute drive from the holiday home, you reach the fabulous beaches of the South Portuguese coast. Also unique are the stunning island beaches, called ‘Ilhas’. Ilha da Culatra and Ilha da Armona are accessible throughout the year with regular ferry service from the jetty in Olhão. The boat trip takes about half an hour and takes you away from the crowds into nature and tranquility.
Casa Agostos is located near the picturesque village of Santa Barbara de Nexe, with bars, a supermarket, a bakery, and restaurants. Many restaurants in the area serve exquisitely grilled fish, seafood or local meat at a very reasonable price. The historic city of Faro and its airport are 20 minutes away.
Good to know
- There is a weekly rental with arrival on Sunday throughout the year. Except in low season, there is a flexible arrival with a minimum stay of 7 nights.
- Check-in from 4 pm, check-out before 11 am
- Pets are not allowed
- Smoking in the house is not allowed
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Location: Faro
- View: Rural view
- Amenities: Barbecue, Bluetooth speaker, Hair dryer, Heating, Ironing facilities, Microwave, Oven, Parking, Private pool, Sun loungers, TV, Washing machine, WiFi
Prices start from: €227,14 per night
|Data||Per week||Per night|
|1-1-2022||28-2-2022||€ 1.590,00||€ 227,14|
|1-3-2022||31-3-2022||€ 1.790,00||€ 255,71|
|1-4-2022||30-4-2021||€ 2.590,00||€ 370,00|
|1-5-2022||31-5-2022||€ 2.590,00||€ 370,00|
|1-6-2022||30-6-2022||€ 2.990,00||€ 427,14|
|1-7-2022||31-8-2022||€ 4.490,00||€ 641,43|
|1-9-2022||30-9-2022||€ 3.190,00||€ 455,71|
|1-10-2022||31-10-2022||€ 2.590,00||€ 370,00|
|1-11-2022||14-12-2022||€ 1.590,00||€ 227,14|
|15-12-2022||10-1-2022||€ 1.990,00||€ 284,29|
Included in the rental price
- Gas, water and electricity
- Cot and high chair (on request)
- Herbs from the garden
- Folder with local information
Excluded in the rental price
- Refundable security deposit: € 750,00
- Final cleaning, bed linen and towels are not included in the rent. You pay a (mandatory) amount extra for the cleaning + linen/towels per week of € 150, –