Casa Ana Ana is a newly renovated townhouse with a wow factor in the city of Portimao in the Algarve in the south of Portugal. Are you looking for a special and artistic location for your holiday, then this is the place to be. The nice benefit is that you can walk to restaurants and cafes in the historic centre (5 minutes) and the beach is very close. The harbour is only a few steps away, here you can book a boat trip along the coastline to beautiful bays and caves and enjoy a drink on the terrace.
Stay in this oasis and enjoy all the best that this region has to offer.
The iconic building, designed by the owner and artist Eric de Bruijn, has an elegant atmosphere. In every corner, you will find art from Eric’s personal collection that makes Casa Ana Ana unique. In addition, there is a lot of comfort and privacy. The six bedrooms are all equipped with very comfortable beds, air conditioning, fans, shutters to make your room nice and dark and even lights that you can change colour to your own taste. The two kitchens are fully equipped to let you enjoy cooking with the fresh ingredients from the area. There are beautiful spaces inside and outside in this huge townhouse of 500 m2; 2 living rooms with lounge sofas on the ground floor and first floor, a private swimming pool, a large roof terrace with covered lounge, dining table and bbq.
Casa Ana Ana is an artistic townhouse in the city of Portimão.
- Art studio with a spacious and elegant living room
- A well-equipped kitchen with a dining table
- One bedroom with 4 beds and ensuite bathroom
- Through a hall, you reach a fairytale-like outdoor area with a private swimming pool (2,5 x 11 meters), outdoor shower, dining tables and outdoor cooking facilities. This space is reminiscent of a riad in Marrakech with its lush plants, cacti and contrasting pink walls.
- A staircase inside or outside leads you to the upper floor
- Five bedrooms, four with a double bed and one with two single beds. Each room has light that you can adjust according to your mood. There is also a hammam bathrobe for you.
- Every room has a silent disco … Bluetooth headphones for your music. Listen to your own music undisturbed.
- Two bathrooms with shower, toilet, sink and care products
- Extra separate toilet
- Fully equipped kitchen with dining table
- television room
- spacious roof terrace with a large covered lounge, dining table, sunbeds, large American bbq (gas), sink
- Sonos music installation
- special features; beach bags, toiletries, beach towels, hammam bathrobes, silent disco headphones, beautiful tableware and of course a lot of art!
- You can park your car (free) in the streets around the townhouse
- Two ways/locations to prepare food outside
Included in the rental price:
- Gas, water, electricity
- Air conditioning
- Linen + Towels
- Basics in the kitchen
- Personal welcome
- Welcome package
- Map with information about the area
- Final cleaning
- Interim cleaning and change of linen for stays longer than a week
Excluded in the rental price
- Refundable security deposit: € 300,-
- Extra-person (max. 4): € 50,- per person per night
- During the high season, the rental is from Saturday to Saturday
- In the low and mid-season, the minimum stay is 4 nights
- Check-in on the day of arrival is possible from 3 p.m. You are kindly requested to leave the townhouse before noon
- Cot and high chair are available on request
- The swimming pool is open all year
- Smoking is only permitted outside on the terrace
Portimão is a popular holiday destination in the Portuguese Algarve. For the ultimate summer feeling and delicious local cuisine, this port city is the right place for you. Portimão is known for its breathtaking beaches and a vibrant nightlife in the city.
From Casa Ana Ana, you can walk to the harbour with terraces, restaurants, bars, a supermarket and nice shops in the historic centre. The beach of Portimão (Praia da Rocha) can be reached in fifteen minutes on foot.
What to do and see
Visit the Museu de Portimão (Museum of Portimão) which is located on the riverfront in the converted 19th-century sardine and mackerel canning factory. Here you can learn everything about the interesting aspects of the city’s past (when it was a thriving port city).
Walk along the Arade river (only a few meters away) and enjoy the views. At the very end of the promenade – a few kilometres outside the city – is the Fort of Santa Catarina, which is really worth a visit. It offers beautiful views of the beautiful Rocha beach, the river and the Atlantic Ocean.
Take a boat trip to the charming fishing village of Ferragudo, just across the town, which is characterized by small fishermen’s houses, whitewashed buildings and narrow cobbled streets. Visit the medieval fortress Castle Sao Joao do Arcade and stroll through the atmospheric streets of this beautiful village.
Go to the town of Alvor (6 km away) with numerous historical, cultural and natural resources. You will still find the Arab influences in the streets, especially in the decorations of the houses. At the end of the village, you can take a walk (of no less than 5 kilometres) along a wooden boardwalk to Três Irmãos beach. A picture! From Alvor, you can also take boat trips along the coastline and admire the impressive cliffs and secluded beaches that you pass by.
Finally, Portimão is known to most visitors for its breathtaking sandy beaches, some of the beaches that you should definitely visit are: Praia da Rocha, Praia dos Tres Castelos, Praia dos Careanos (very idyllic), and Praia de Alvor.
The nearest airport is located in Faro, 52 km away.
- Guests: 14
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 3
- Location: Portimão
- View: City view
- Amenities: Air conditioning, Barbecue, Hair dryer, Heating, Ironing facilities, Microwave, Oven, Parking, Private pool, Sun loungers, TV, Washing machine, WiFi
Prices start from: €500 per night
|Min stay||Extra studio
(up to 14 persons)
|1-11-2021||28-2-2022||€ 2.800,00||€ 400,00||5 nights||€ 120,00 per night|
|1-3-2022||15-6-2022||€ 3.500,00||€ 500,00||5 nights||€ 120,00 per night|
|16-6-2022||15-9-2022||€ 4.550,00||€ 650,00||7 nights||€ 150,00 per night|
|16-9-2022||31-10-2022||€ 3.500,00||€ 500,00||5 nights||€ 120,00 per night|