Casa Tootsie is a luxury 4-bed villa tastefully decorated in a mix of traditional and modern style just above the picturesque town of Boliqueime. There is in-house entertainment to suit everyone from the private pool and garden, to the gym, pool table, cinema and even Playstation making it an ideal place for couples or families looking for a relaxing break far away from the crowded coastal resorts.
The lounge/dining room is well decorated with a large table and ample chairs, log burning fire and TV leading onto the garden and pool area. The large well-equipped kitchen has an American fridge/freezer, microwave, Nespresso machine, electric hob and oven, dishwasher and washing machine.
In the basement of Casa Tootsie, you’ll find the games room with pool table and cinema where you can enjoy a film on a 50” screen or use the Playstation available, together with a stock of games and films. You’ll also find the gym, which includes a multi-functional weight trainer, digital fitness bike, pilates ball and dumbbells. Whatever you like, you will always have something to keep you busy and entertained even in the unlikely event the weather turns for the worst!
- Living/dining room
- Four bedrooms, each with air-conditioning, underfloor heating and a hairdryer
1x twin bedroom with en-suite (double sink and rain shower)
1x double bedroom with en-suite (double sink, bath and separate rain shower) and terrace
- 2x double bedroom with shared bathroom (bath/shower and double sink)
- Basement with gym, cinema and games room
The luxury villa has a private pool and garden with a lawn and a large table and chairs ideal for a BBQ. There is an outside dining table with 8 chairs. Relax on bean bags after a dip in the pool and enjoy panoramic views of the countryside and coast. And if you did decide to leave the house to explore, you won’t need to go far, just a 2 minute walk out the gate you will find an ecological reserve with over a hundred species of birds so bring your binoculars! Walk down one of the winding tracks to “Algibre” River that flows past the medieval Castle of Paderne into the Atlantic Ocean.
Casa Tootsie is only a 20-minute drive from Faro International airport and one km from the picturesque village of Boliqueime where you can find local shops, bars and restaurants. Shopping centres, beaches and golf courses are only a 10-minute drive.
There is an abundance of first-class Golf Courses in the area: Vilamoura is just a 10-minute drive away and Quinta do Lago is 20 minutes, both of which can be enjoyed all year-round.
Vilamoura Marina, is a hive of activity day and night, with restaurants, bars, dolphin excursions, fishing, sailing, leisure cruises and so much more.
- Heated pool: 4m x 9m with steps, Depth: 0.90m -1.90m
- Wood burner
- Private parking
- Coffee machines (Nespresso, Delta and filter)
- Games room with pool table
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable TV and Meo
- iPod docking
- Underfloor heating in bedrooms and bathrooms
- 2 cots
- 2 high chairs
- On request: baby gates on the staircase and kiddy security bracelet for the pool
- Golf: 1 km
- Shopping: 1 km
- Bars and Restaurants: 1 kmi
- Boliqueime: 1 km
- Beach: 10 km
- Loule: 15 km
- Vilamoura: 20 km
- Faro Airport: 25 km
Included in the rental price
- Pool table
- Playstation 3
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Floor heating in bedrooms and bathrooms
- Towels and linen
- Midweek towel change plus cleaning
Excluded in the rental price
- Pool heating: 200 euros per week
- Beach towels
- Refundable security deposit: 500 euros (pay with balance payment)
- Changeover day – Thursday
- May/September: minimum stay is 1 week, the rest of the year: 5 days.
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Location: Boliqueime
- Amenities: Air conditioning, Barbecue, Gym, Hair dryer, Heating, Ironing facilities, Microwave, Oven, Parking, Pool heating, Private pool, Sun loungers, TV, Washing machine, WiFi
Prices start from: €185 per night
|Data||Per week||Per night|
|1-11-2020||30-4-2021||€ 1.296,-||€ 185,-|
|1-5-2021||31-5-2021||€ 1.620,-||€ 231,-|
|1-6-2021||30-6-2021||€ 2.268,-||€ 324,-|
|1-7-2021||31-8-2021||€ 2.916,-||€ 417,-|
|1-9-2021||30-9-2021||€ 2.268,-||€ 324,-|
|1-10-2021||31-10-2021||€ 1.620,-||€ 231,-|
|1-11-2021||30-04-2022||€ 1.296,-||€ 185,-|
|1-5-2022||31-5-2022||€ 1.620,-||€ 231,-|
|1-6-2022||30-6-2022||€ 2.268,-||€ 324,-|
|1-7-2022||31-8-2022||€ 2.916,-||€ 417,-|
|1-9-2022||30-9-2022||€ 2.268,-||€ 324,-|
|1-10-2022||31-10-2022||€ 1.620,-||€ 231,-|
|1-11-2022||30-04-2023||€ 1.296,-||€ 185,-|