The Ocean Farm holds a fantastic location set within an area of natural beauty, guests will enjoy being able to explore the wonderful countryside surroundings, with walking and cycle paths right from the front door. For those wishing to explore the west coast beaches, a variety of popular surfing beaches are within easy reaching distance including Arrifana, Amoreira and Odeceixe, all less than thirty minutes away. There is even a beach in walking distance from the house, called Praia da Quebrada.
A modern oasis, this charming eco-friendly property offers a haven away from the busy tourist areas, with sophisticated living spaces spilling out onto elegant terraces, providing all the perfect ingredients for an unforgettable holiday in the Algarve.
Its modern architecture sets it apart from other houses in the area. It is superbly furnished and appointed open-plan interiors seem to lead inevitably to the large furnished terraces. Nowhere else will you find a home of the quality, size, facilities and levels of service that this phenomenal home offers.
Outside, there is a large pool made of natural stones and sun loungers to enjoy the Portuguese sun. Afterward, enjoy a yummy barbecue al fresco on the terrace while enjoying the tranquil surroundings.
Accommodation: 14 – 16 persons, 7 bedrooms, 7,5 bathrooms
- Reception hall with guest toilet
- Living area with large windows and sofas
- Dining area with large dining table with chairs and fridge
- Fully-equipped kitchen with 2 x ovens, veg steamer oven and plate warmer, induction hob, fridge, freezer, citrus juicer, blender dishwasher, smeg appliances.
- Utility room with washing machine
- Bedroom 1 with king-size bed, 1 single bed, garden access and en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 2 with twin single beds, garden access and en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 3 with king-size bed, garden access and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4, 5 & 6 with king-size bed, garden access and en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 7 is located in the annexe and has three single beds, garden access and en-suite shower room
- Private swimming pool (12 x 8 meter)
- Amazing wooden deck
- Yoga space (interior)
- Large gardens
- Seating areas
- Outside kitchen with fridge, ice maker, pizza / bread oven and sink
- Charcoal barbecue
- Farm animals such as: donkeys, sheep, goats, chicken
- Starlink WiFi
- Yoga room
- 1 wheelchair-friendly bedroom and bathroom
- Underfloor heating / cooling throughout the house
- Washing machine
- Travel cot & highchair available on request
The Ocean Farm is located in the “Sudoeste Alentejano e Costa Vicentina” Natural Park, where you will find the most beautiful and unspoiled beaches. This coast is well known for some of the best surfing spots in Portugal. Outside the areas of mass tourism! The nearby town of Aljezur (13km away) is located at the foot of the Monchique Mountains, in a green environment. Aljezur offers several traditional restaurants, supermarkets and a variety of shops. A trip to the busier tourist resorts in the Algarve, including Lagos (20 min), Portimão and Albufeira is easy to do with your car or by bus. Faro airport is a 60 minute drive.
- The minimum stay is 7 nights
- Tap water is drinkable
- The pool has no fence for children
- Check-in from 16.00 check-out before 10.00
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not allowed
- Pets are not allowed
- Children are allowed
- The pool is open all year, but not heated
- Guests: 16
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 7
- Location: Aljezur
- View: Ocean view, Rural view
- Amenities: Barbecue, Dishwasher, Hair dryer, Heating, Ironing facilities, Oven, Parking, Pizza oven, Private pool, Sauna, Sun loungers, Washing machine, WiFi
Prices start from: €1.200 per night
|1-9-2022||31-10-2022||€ 9.100,00||€ 1.300,00||€ 50,00|
|1-11-2022||19-12-2022||€ 8.400,00||€ 1.200,00||€ 50,00|
|20-12-2022||10-1-2023||€ 10.500,00||€ 1.500,00||€ 50,00|
|11-1-2023||28-2-2023||€ 8.400,00||€ 1.200,00||€ 50,00|
|1-3-2023||30-6-2023||€ 9.100,00||€ 1.300,00||€ 50,00|
|1-7-2023||31-8-2023||€ 11.200,00||€ 1.600,00||€ 50,00|
Included in the rental price
- Water & electricity
- Bedding, towels and pool towels
- Underfloor heating
- Starlink WiFi
- High chair and cot
- Final cleaning
Excluded in the rental price
- Security deposit: € 1.500,- (refundable)
Sarah and David were wonderful hosts and have a truly special house. This was the best airBnB stay I’ve had in a long time was perfect for our family vacation. The house is beautiful with modern appliances, comfortable beds, great outdoor furnishings including an entire outdoor kitchen, and they have a working farm on the property! Everyday we could see the groundskeeper letting all the animals out for a graze which was awesome. The views speak for themselves. I’ll also say that we brought a 2 and a half year old and she was over the moon with the trampoline, swing and little playhouse on the property. And the beach at Odeceixe which is 10mins away driving is stunning, as is the walk/hike along the coast to that same beach (45mins).
Um autêntico paraíso. A casa dispõe absolutamente de todas as condições para umas férias fantásticas. Além disso está tudo cuidado ao detalhe e com imenso bom gosto. As áreas exteriores são maravilhosas e quase nos fazem esquecer que estamos a 5 minutos de algumas das melhores praias do país. No entanto, o que mais gostamos foi mesmo a forma como fomos recebidos pela D. São, pelo Firmino e pela Sónia. Hospitalidade 5 estrelas: disponibilidade 24horas por dia, cabazes de legumes ecológicos todos os dias, e muita, muita simpatia, … Com toda a certeza, um plano a repetir!
ESPETACULAR. Tudo bom. Sete dias maravilhosos. As crianças nem para a praia queriam ir. Os animais da quinta e o “farnel” para o fim do dia deslumbraram-nas. Muitos passeios a pé com paisagens lindas. Obrigado Da. Conceição, Sr. Firmino pela atenção como brindaram os nossos pequenos.
Aqueles cabazes de legumes, reinaram nos cozinhados. Todos nós com saudades desse paraíso. Gratos Da. Leonor pela seu maravilhoso trabalho.