Villa Penina is a delightful 4 bedroom villa set in tranquil surroundings within the Penina Golf Championship Course, in the western Algarve, Portugal.
A calm oasis within peaceful surroundings, Villa Penina has recently been updated and refurbished to the highest standard throughout. Although there are 4 main bedrooms, it is possible to accommodate up to 10 guests comfortably, with two additional beds on the mezzanine floor in one of the master bedrooms, plus an extra sofa bed in the study. Both these options would suit families with youngsters ideally.
Situated in the grounds of the world-famous Penina golf resort, the well-known Hotel Le Meridien and the Penina Club House with three golf courses, tennis courts and hotel amenities are all nearby. There is an enormous selection of restaurants within a 10-kilometre radius. The busy city of Portimao, where you can enjoy the shopping facilities and fresh sardine restaurants is also only a 5 – 10 minute drive.
- Living room
- Dining room
- Four bedrooms, each with their own plasma TV screen, en suite facilities, and walk-in dressing rooms:
- 1x double bedroom upstairs
- 1x twin bedroom upstairs
- 1x twin bedroom downstairs
- 1x double bedroom downstairs with a mezzanine floor with two additional twin beds
- Exercise room
The beautiful private pool is designed with a palm tree island and a gradual inclination from 0 – 2 meters, perfect for little ones! There is a charcoal barbecue area with a canopy, table and chairs for 10 adults. The villa is set within 3200 square meters of fenced ground (mostly grass) with electric gates at the entrance
We would recommend to hire a car for this villa and also to explore the beautiful Algarve.
- Saltwater pool with automatic lighting (no pool heating)
- Pool towels provided
- Air Conditioning (Bedrooms only)
- Charcoal BBQ with large grill surface (1 pack of charcoal included).
- One other BBQ on wheels.
- Satellite TV (some English channels, no SKY TV)
- DVD player and CD player/iPhone adaptor on stereo system (USB and ipod jack)
- Pool table and table football
- PlayStation 3 (without games) and Xbox
- Mid Week Maid Service
- Security alarm system
- Safety deposit box
- Two hairdryers
- Miele coffee making machine
- Located on the 11th hole of the Penina Golf Championship Coarse designed by Sir Henry Cotton
- One free golf lesson (notify if interested) with Penina Golf Pro for 4 people.
- 5-minute drive to various beaches and 3 shopping malls
- Alvor town 10 minutes drive
- Alvor beach 10 minutes drive
- Hotel Penina – 10-minute walk (the hotel offers restaurants/bars/facilities)
- Faro airport: 74 km
- Minimum stay is 7 nights and arrival day is Thursday or Saturday
- Check-in from 16.00h
- Check-out before 10.00h
Prices start from: €483,57 per night
|Data||Per week||Per night|
|22-4-2023||12-5-2023||€ 3.385,00||€ 483,57|
|13-5-2023||9-6-2023||€ 3.940,00||€ 562,86|
|10-6-2023||7-7-2023||€ 4.135,00||€ 590,71|
|8-7-2023||18-8-2023||€ 4.910,00||€ 701,43|
|19-8-2023||25-8-2023||€ 4.570,00||€ 652,86|
|26-8-2023||30-9-2023||€ 4.135,00||€ 590,71|
Included in the rental price
- Gas / water / electricity
- Towels (also for the pool)
- Air-conditioning in the bedrooms
- High chair and cot
- Midweek towel refresh and on request, a simple cleaning of bathrooms/toilets
- Information about the environment
- Final cleaning
Excluded in the rental price
- Security deposit: € 800,- (refundable)